Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Respected Sir,

I just wanted to know the cut-off list for OBC category to get admitted in DCE.

please can you tell me about the marks and rank i should score for getting admitted in DCE for the mentioned OBC category.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gurpreet,

The cut off for OBC (delhi) for CSE in first counseling of DTU is around  18400 and around around 20,000 first counseling.. So you need to have rank around 20 to 23 k (for OBC) for getting the good branch.. But its not fixed .. may vary..i have given you the rough idea.. Hope that will help you!

All the best for your future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT
I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
best books for jee mains ,that has concept as well as questions for jee
Physics – H C Verma part1 and 2,........New Patter Physics – Arihant Publ.,..........IE Irodov for adv,.practice Maths – S L Loney for trigno and coord geom,....Hall and knight for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
check this
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get
Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...
Rahul Bothra 5 months ago
is that corse is better for my future or not will i take it or not pls suggest me
hi bhanu i will not suggest you this course. you are an bipc student , so a lot of options are available for you. so instead of going with this course you should choose any other, because...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Iam now in PUC2 , I need some preparation tips perfect time table some updates on JEE exams Useful books previous papers of JEE Please lead me to the successss,........
All information is present on askiitians blog. You can search it askiitians website I am putting some useful links where you will get required information....
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Time table with respect to topics to study or daily studying time table.
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago
5.00 A.M.- GOOD MORNING { WAKE UP} 5.10- 6.30- PHYSICS 6.30- 2.00 PM - SCHOOL TIME 2.00-2.30 - REST 2.30 - 4.00- MATHS 4 - 4.30 - REST AND TV OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.30- 6 - CHEMISTRY 6-7 - ANY...
SAHIL 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts