dear askiitians expert, please tell me very frankly and clearly.I dont want an ambiguous answer. Iam from Tamilnadu. my state rank is as follows: OVERALL :1079 CATEGORY:679 I belong to OP category.I hav not been alloted seat in the fourth round.Could you pls tell me if I could make it to NIT TRICHY in the fifth round? Earlier your experts told me that I could get a seat in 3rd or 4th round which I believed. Now atleast tell me clearly please please please I beg u for ur reply

dear askiitians expert,

please tell me very frankly and clearly.I dont want an ambiguous answer.

Iam from Tamilnadu. my state rank is as follows:

OVERALL :1079

CATEGORY:679

I belong to OP category.I hav not been alloted seat in the fourth round.Could you pls tell me if I could make it to NIT TRICHY in the fifth round?

Earlier your experts told me that I could get a seat in 3rd or 4th round which I believed. Now atleast tell me clearly please

please please I beg u for ur reply

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Padma,

As per your rank .. you shud get NIT Trichy, but getting the core branches like computer and electrical is quite difficult but you shud definatly get NIT Trichy at your rank.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free