Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

dear askiitians expert,

please tell me very frankly and clearly.I dont want an ambiguous answer.

Iam from Tamilnadu. my state rank is as follows:

I belong to OP category.I hav not been alloted seat in the fourth round.Could you pls tell me if I could make it to NIT TRICHY in the fifth round?

Earlier your experts told me that I could get a seat in 3rd or 4th round which I believed. Now atleast tell me clearly please

please please I beg u for ur reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you can see this page(the end) for your answer.

as it seems to me you can get a seat considering the increment in seats this year. But a lot depends on luck. I would suggest you to explore other options as well. and please don't panic.

ifficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)
The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^
Akash one year ago
Sir I have got GFTI and I have taken that,can I give the AIEEE exam next year
yes sure you are eligible for exam. but you have to satisfy these conditions: The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s...
SAHIL one month ago
@ amit for sure u can give the exam next year , but for that u need 75 percent in cbse class 12 th board percentage whichis the minimum requirment of attempting jee main now . if u have...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.
If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
you can apply for second round
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...
I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????
Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
Avinash one year ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?
Please follow the below link to find the relevant information you can also read useful articles on...
Harsh Patodia one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts