There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am in eml of jee-2009 and my rank is not good enough to fetch any clges available throgh it (E-7729). my eee rank is 26588 & i am belonging to obc category (MH STATE).my MHT-CET2009 score is 165 which is good enough to take admission in govt. clg of engg.,pune whose rank is 36 according to your list of top engg. clges on your website.

so pls tell me that should i take admission in any of the nits which are available with this rank(HOPEFULLY)or in coep as mentioned earlier or should i start of thinkking of droping an year for jee .

i also want to specify that i am ready for both the options. but which would be better for me.pls tell me.

if u r ans is droping an year pls tell me some tips to crack next years jee within one year.mine physics & maths are quite good but i am slightly weak in chemistry which is one of reasons for my failure. i have some difficulty in organic., inorganic(I HAVENT STUDIED INORGANIC IN CHEMISTRY DUE TO LACK OF TIME)

i am waiting for u r reply.
thanking you in anticepation.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajinkya,

Droping a year will be the best option for you as it does't matter if you graduate from a prestigous college and get a promising career than to opt for some not so good college and struggle in life after graduating. Regarding chemistry, there is only one best way to study it. Solve too many objective problems and then find out your weak points and then get into theory for better understnding. Refer to CHEMISTRY TODAY everymonth.

You can join  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round
Yes, you will get it easily!
Rohit Bharti one year ago
Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra, can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...
Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...
You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...
last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time
PK NAIN one year ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?
@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?
You could start here for background infromation: There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....
sneha jha 7 years ago
which are most easiest and most scoring topics in iitjee
Hello Manu You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website
Pankaj one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts