Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Respected Sir,

I am preparing for AIEEE-2011.How much I must score so that I can comfortably clear 1st round counselling for Mechanical/Electronics&communication engg.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you must score around 230 to get mechanical in MNIT, Allahabad n for trichy, warangal its around 250 if u wanna get it comfortably. m telling u this bcoz i too got mechanical in MNIT this year. 

Best of luck.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?
Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat
Kavin 6 months ago
i have passed class 12 this year(2016). But got less percentage. I have rejoined my class 12 in my school to appear for boards next year(2017). What will I fill in jee mains form that : I...
@ abhishek yes , for sure . u can apply by writting in jee application that u are appearing for improvement . but for that u have to score at least 75 percent in class 12 th board . thats...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I think you will long term coaching of the jee mains and your interested,again complete your 12....It is my advice only.. Thank u and all the best
jayachandra 2 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare
Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th
Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more details about the packages in...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
could you please guide me the best way to crack bitsat 2016.. my paper is going to be held on 19 th may...
Just go for an extensive practice , download sample papers and try solving, take coaching from a renowned center, stay dedicated, and wish you luck,.....on the other hand keep trying...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
follow these tips provided by askiitians team as this all will help you to crack bitsat thanks and best of luck for exam
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts