There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is bit deogarh electrical or computer science or mechanical possible at aieee 2010 rank 57000

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

its vey difficult for u to get admission in bits deogarh at this rank....!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best..!!!

dont forget to  review the answer....

6 years ago

Dear Nishant

yes it is possible there. Please check out the link given below .. it wil help you.

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Post all your questions here on askiitians discussion forums and Experts as well as students on this community will answer your questions immediately. All the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Then please tell me what should I do now
Please complete your question. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
plz tell me wat is ur question
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Be clear,
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
what is better civil at nit-bhopal or cse at sgsits indore
If SGSITS is a government college, then lock your chocice for this college. But if, you are also thinking for government sector in civil, then you can try NIT … try to give importance...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Are you getting an opportunity at both the places in both the mentioned branches? If yes, then without much ado choose any one out of the two, because both of them are equally good in...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi ahsutosh i think civil at nit bhopal is a better choice if we take placement as a factor. otherwise also it is good in doing civil from such a good reputed college whose placement...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.
Hey congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs. Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
well congratulation on scoring such a good can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
hello congrajulations for are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................
raj 4 months ago
Im expecting total marks of 469 in Aipmt.Will i get a seat?I belong to General category.
You can check the predicted rank by using following link All the best.
Avinash one year ago
Expected cutoff marks would be above 440 for general category
Avinash one year ago
its coming 1312!....totally impossible
Nithya one year ago
sir/mam My jee main score166 and cbse it is 91.8% which nit may I det? in gen category. My expected marks in jee advance is 110. may I get admission in any IIT or other institutes who take...
In Gen cat... very rare chance to be in NITs on the basis of marks you mentioned. But for JEE ADVANCED, cut off for GEN might be around 120 or above.. So rest is your luck....
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, the rank that you have described is quite low to get an entry at an NIT, and making it at an IIT is beyond possibility, moreover you don’t have any category, this may add to...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts