There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 20,523 rank in aieee, 16,500 in op category and 181 rank in state uttarakhand can i get mechanical or ece in allahbad nit?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashish

Regarding AIEEE also your rank is not so good but you will get to some of the NITs. Prefer opting for some core branches like Electrical, Mechanical, Civil ( as you wont be getting the best of NITs ) so that you can give competitive exams like IES after graduation also. Avoid NITs like Patna, Silchar, Srinagar or Agartala.

Closing rank for NIT Allahabad for mech was 5400 and for Ece was 5100.

for last year cutoff details refer : -

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?
Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir apart from applying for AIPMT entrance exam Do I need to register separately for Faculty of medical sciences DU ( I am from Delhi)? If yes, plese send me the URL of the appropriate site.
Yes you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges in which you need admission.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
yes,you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges..................................................
raj 6 months ago
This year I am going to attend 10 standard .I want to prepare for IIT jee. Please advice me about percentage needed in 10 and the topic initial for it.
irst of all it depends on boards and the branch that you want to get in an NIT But approximately you would have to score more than 300 with 86%, 280 with 93% assuming that your board is...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is no such criteria that you have to score such percentage in class 10 th to get appear in iit jee exam. but if you are an iit aspirant then surely you should try to score a perfect...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts