There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My AIR is 115763 and state rank is 2544.My category ranks are 81439 and 2003 respectively. I am from Karnataka and belong to OP category. Will i get a seat in suratkal or any other NIT.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks
You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...
Soneel Verma one year ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ? Which subjects will...
@ sakyajit yes, u are elligible , actually the 75 percent criteria was their previously for advanced attempt only , but from this year that also have employed in mains as well . so, in this ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...
The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I have 5 year gap between 10th and 12th. Can I apply for aiims /aipmt MBBS please help me sir
HI I THINK YOU ARE SATISFYING ALL THE THREE CONDITIONS MENTIONED BELOW The applicant must be at least 17 years old on Last Week of December, 2015 to be eligible for the exam. The upper age...
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ sarfraj No , aiims and aipmt are the entrance for studying into the aiims and govt and private medical college for undergraduate course . and u will be elligible to apply after 12 th only ...
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 one year ago
Are ClO3(-) and SO3(-2) Isostructural?If yes then.why?
Isostructural species are those species which have not only have similar hybridisation but also same lone pair and bond pair of electrons ie of the species compared. This need not be true...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
@ shweta isostrctural species are those species which have same hybridisation in the central atom . and NO , these two are not isostrctural beacuse they have diffrent hybridisation in clo3- ...
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts