sir plz can u tell me about iiit jabalpur?i.e. how old it is?its placements?reputation etc?

sir plz can u tell me about  iiit jabalpur?i.e. how old it is?its placements?reputation etc?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear  rohit,

The Indian Institute of Information Technology-Design and Manufacturing, was established in year 2005 by the Government of India under the Indian Societies Registration Act, for imparting skills to engineering students who can use IT in the field of Design and Manufacturing.

Commonly known as IIIT-DM Jabalpur, it is a part of the IIIT league along with Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior, Allahabad ,IIIT-D and Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kanchipuram.

This was the first institute in India which was selected by the Government of Japan under a student exchange Programme. Faculty from Japan frequently visits the Institute to give Guest Lectures on a regular basis. Faculty from IIT Kanpur also frequently visits the Institute to give lectures to students. The task of incubation of the Institute was handed to Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. In 2010, three Post Graduate students got an opportunity to visit Japan.In the same year itself, 7 of the Under Graduate students went on an internship programme to Japanese companies.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free