There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Which stream i am likely to get in NIT DURGAPUR  with my aieee AIR 31823 And state rank 893(general) and category all india rank 24702??
pls help

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear satayu,

I hope you got the best collage this ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir I have got GFTI and I have taken that,can I give the AIEEE exam next year
yes sure you are eligible for exam. but you have to satisfy these conditions: The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s...
SAHIL one month ago
@ amit for sure u can give the exam next year , but for that u need 75 percent in cbse class 12 th board percentage whichis the minimum requirment of attempting jee main now . if u have...
Umakant biswal one month ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...
Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Brother I also belong to SC
Akshit Matthew one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
my friend has just said that her cousin did MBBS in china and he is trying to join here to work as a doctor and he is attempting that entrance exam and it is really sooo difficult to attempt
@ bhanu Yes , you are right , if u have studied MBBS from some abroad country then for working as a govt doctor , u have to get PG in india only , and for that u have to write PG entrance...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
India is a democracy and it is best reflected in the latest dispute on nuclear deal with US. This deal will provide a good platform for sure but there are always some pros and cons . So i...
Hii Student I respect your concern for such an important topic but this is not the right platform for your this discussion. Do it where it is relevant and do the relevant things over here...
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
Which are most scoring subject in IIT JEE and on which subject should we concentrate for highest scores.
Dear Student, You can focus on chemistry to score more. But to get into good NITs and any IITs, you must have good command over all the three subjects. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts