Dear askiitian expert, Iam from Tamilnadu. overall state rank:1079 open category rank :679 I have not been alloted a seat in the first round. I want to know whether I can get a seat in nit trichy in 3rd or 4th rounds and also in which branch probably. I saw the link u sent to me for my previous ques. but those are only AIR.I want to know my status with my state rank. Please send me a clear answer of my status. Thank you

Dear askiitian expert,
Iam from Tamilnadu.
overall state rank:1079
open category rank :679
I have not been alloted a seat in the first round. I want to know whether I can get a seat in nit trichy in 3rd or 4th rounds and also in which branch probably. I saw the link u sent to me for my previous ques. but those are only AIR.I want to know my status with my state rank.
Please send me a clear answer of my status.
Thank you

Grade:12

1 Answers

namratha gopal
18 Points
11 years ago

Dear askiitian expert, Iam from andhrapradesh.overall state i got 42230.iam a obc candidate i got category rank 13868.do i get seat in nit warangal in last rounds.and i had a doubt in alloting seats.please send me the details as soon as possible and a clear answer to my question.its my request.thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free