There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how is institute of applied medicine and research,meerut for mech. engg????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Virender,

Its a very good collage.. the IAMR College of Engineering offers courses in most popular disciplines.The IAMR college of Engineering, Meerut enjoys the distinction of admitting students both from UPTU as well as AIEEE. It is the only Private institution which admits students directly from AIEEE...  

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash one year ago
I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?
It would be decleared soon dear...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
It will be decleared soon...
It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?
Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...
Which is the best IIT for civil engineering? I have got a rank 2698 in jee advanced 2016. So what are the other suitable options in IITs for me?
Dear Student, you must pay a visit to the official website of JEE Advanced and check the merit list and cutoff over there, also keep an eye on schedule of counseling rounds and find out...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hello, iit means any one good.because that is iit.congrats for your rank.............................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
total number of seats in neet 2 including private medical college seat
HI PIYUSH There are around 381 medical colleges - both government and private — in the country with around 63800 MBBS seats registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI). THANKS AND...
SAHIL 4 months ago
@ piyush there are total 150 around private college and 200 around private collgeges in india , and the total seats registered with them for MBBS nd BDS are around 64,000. from 2017-18 all...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please
CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
nit Allahabad
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts