There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my aieee all india rank is 20242 and category rank is 16059 will i get mechanical ,civil in thapar

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

The last year closing rank of thapar mechanical was 10,543 and for civil 14,512 in category rank. Since your rank is quite close with that of civil cutoff you can hope to get that. Go for counselling

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash one year ago
I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
There are hardly 18 days for jee main-2016,and now it is peak time. So what should I study and what should I revise???
Dear Student, In this days, you should revise the concepts/formulas every day and practice more and more problems. Apart from it, you should also give atleast one mock test every day....
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
revise previous year question papers as they help you to build speed, revise important concepts , read each subject everyday so that there remains a link between you and subject intake a...
SAHIL 7 months ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!
NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?
Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Regarding placements, NSIT obviously
Parth Goswami one year ago
a child is stuck on a frictionless horizontal surface and cant exert any horizontal force by pushing against the surface. how can he get off?by runningby rollingby jumping by spitting or...
Hii As friction is not there he can’t either jump or roll. So the only thing that will help him is conservation of momentum of the system . He must throw something in the direction...
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago
THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?
Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts