There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i hav got 4860(AIR) and 1090(AIR category(OBC)), while my state rank is 495(overall) and 41(category) in ARCHITECTURE..

my state is delhi.

will i be able to get into SPA delhi or ne other SPA's.????or will i get a good college ..????

pls reply

with regards.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nimisha,

With your rank .. yes you have got very good chances of SPA as well as NITs.. check out the link given below , ity will be helpful.

Click for Barch openining and closing :

All the best for Your future!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I have got 356650 clr rank i have got 5868 ST rank. can i get nit.?
You can get NITs.
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Yes you may get an NIT, My advise is to visit the official website of Jeemains to cull out the latest updates and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds ‘ outcome as...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT
I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir
ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
how to face tension in exams
before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question
NAGOORVALI one year ago
before exam keep calm dont open any books if possible dont talk to any one 2 hours before the exam .while studying put an question why to any concept then u will memorize the concept very...
KALYAN 10 months ago
dear jyothi, the main thing u need to remember is that in exam u r getting nervous means that there is a fault in u r preperation for that exam,. & then my suggestion is taht u stay calm...
Dheeru chowdary 9 months ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit
You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Very very rare chance..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts