sir, my rank in aieee 2010 is 16912 and according to mock counceling i m gettig metallurgy and material engineering in nit durgapur . what are my chances to get into it? what are the chances to have internal sliddig and get to branches like mechanical, electrical and CSE , ECE ,civil etc? whether to fill options like metaluurgy of rourkela, jamshedpur, tirchy, warangal, suratkal, above than metallurgy of durgapur? how to fill choices in aieee ? kindly suggest. also my comed k uget 2010 rank is 514 . what colleges and branches may i get? can i get ECE OR COMPUTER SCIENCE IN R.V COLLEGE OF BANGLORE or PESIT BANGLORE OR BMS COLLEGE BANGLORE ? wheather to take admission through comedk or aieee . what is the best college and branch may i get in comed k and aieee and in which round? also whether to surrender seats in aieee councelling after 3rd round? what is the expected college and branch may i get in aieee after 3rd round? plz reply at the earliest

sir, my rank in aieee 2010 is 16912 and according to mock counceling   i m gettig  metallurgy and material engineering in nit durgapur . what are my chances to get into it?

what are the chances to have internal sliddig and get to branches like mechanical, electrical and CSE , ECE ,civil etc? whether to fill options like metaluurgy of rourkela, jamshedpur, tirchy, warangal, suratkal, above than metallurgy of durgapur? how to fill choices in aieee ? kindly suggest. also my comed k uget 2010 rank is 514 . what colleges and branches may i get? can i get ECE OR COMPUTER SCIENCE IN R.V COLLEGE OF BANGLORE or PESIT BANGLORE OR BMS COLLEGE BANGLORE ? wheather to take admission through comedk or aieee . what is the best college and branch may i get  in comed k and aieee and in which round?

also whether to surrender seats in aieee councelling after 3rd round? what is the expected  college and branch may i get in aieee after 3rd round? plz reply at the earliest

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear aman,

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free