• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

respected sir

overall 112947

category(OBC) 27851

overall 2073

category(OBC) 808

sir  will i  be able to get any  seat in NIT TRICHY  at the fourth and fifth round of councelling

sir pls respond to my quer sir

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shanmuga,

getting the NIT trichy is bit difficult .. you can check out the options ar your rank. 

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply
As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now
You should contact them at their helpline number.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
apply for the 2 nd round atleast
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
How do I get into VJTI? Do they take admission on the basis of the JEE Mains OR MH CET(PCM)?
@ XAVIER VJTI mainly takes the student on the besis of mht cet , but there was a update that the mht cet will not be able to conduct in 2017 , if that happens then they will fill all of...
Umakant biswal 22 days ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I am a Nepalese student currently studing in grade 12. What are the procedures for a foreign student and minimum qualifications required?
@ chrirayu For NRI student , there are some concession in the fee of offline and online jee exams , so, kindly be update with the jee main website for that . and there are some criteria...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi dear please make a kind visit on the link post if still soe doubt
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off