sir i have got 82 marks in aieee 2010 and i belong to obc category,my rank deatils are B.E./B.Tech All India Rank Overall 116206 Category 28825 State Rank Overall 2157 Category 864 sir can i get seat in aieee counselling .if so which college i can get?is it possible to get nit trichy.whether category rank is considered for all india counselling and state counselling. please reply me sir.my email address is thyagarajan12@gmail.com.

sir i have got 82 marks in aieee 2010 and i belong to obc category,my rank deatils are 

B.E./B.Tech
All India Rank
Overall 116206 
Category 28825 
State Rank
Overall 2157
Category 864

sir can i get seat in aieee counselling .if so which college i can get?is it possible to get nit trichy.whether category rank is considered for all india counselling and state counselling.

please reply me sir.my email address is thyagarajan12@gmail.com.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear thyagu,

Chances of getting NIT are dificult.. but have a look in the link given below:

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free