please reply fast.which is good, VIT or Dhirubhai Ambani?I have already taken admission in VIT in EEE but have been selected for first round of councelling in Dhirubhai Ambani Ahmedabad.,

please reply fast.which is good, VIT or Dhirubhai Ambani?I have already taken admission in VIT in EEE but have been selected for first round of councelling in Dhirubhai Ambani Ahmedabad.,

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Diptarshi,

As per me go to Dhirubhai Ambani..if you are getting Dhirubhai ambani go to Dhirubhai ambani insti only bcoz many of my frnds went to VIT and they got spoiled over there and dont have any job offers also and also it always better to go Dhirubhai ambani insti..one of my senior in Dhirubhai ambani told me that college is very good but fee is very high it seems but the job offers are good...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free