There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i can get iiit-allahabad ECE. Should i go for it or take nit-nagpur ECE or NIT-Rourkela ECE or NIT-Nagpur Mech or NIT-Rourkela_mech? PL rate these. the first batch of iiit-allahabad is coming out this year. Pls tell me i am really confused?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sarath,

Your preffered options shud be like:

1. ece@ NIT Nagpur

2. ece@IIIT allahabad

3  mech @ Nagpur

4 NIT Rourkela

All the best for your Future.

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha one year ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure
Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Which is the best iit institute in india? Please explain!.
@ riya iit are the most premire institutes in india for engg degree . and its also the dream of every engg aspirants to get into that covated seat of iit , beacused theier every scope of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil. keep posting your queries
SAHIL 3 months ago
what is dot and cross products in real time?
Dear preetha Appplication of dot product in real life is to find the work done W =F.d here W F and d are vectors and application of cross product is in finding of torque T= r X F here T ,r...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.
Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts