There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

my all india rank is 27004 in aieee,in which nit can i get admission,.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear praveen,

You may not get the top nits .. but can get lower and other good collages .. but in the previous question i saw your state which is quite .. so you can easily NIT hamirpur with the desired branch .. Its the best .

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...
@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared if you had ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...
The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?
Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat
Kavin 6 months ago
Hello!! I m in 10th std right now n I m planning to go for IIT but I haven`t join any of the classes for it still......can I plz get some tips how n what should i do... and which are the...
@ rutuja no , now , u have to only work upon the fundamentals and the besics . if your besics are in right place then u can proceed ahead . as such classes are required when u entered class ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit thanks post if still some doubt it will be answered as soon as possible.
SAHIL 2 months ago
How to predict the number of bonds formation of P 2 O 7 4- ? Please Explain It.
@ styam To predict the no of bond formation between p2o7 there is a formula no of bond = full valence shell – no of valence electron for example – hydrogen typically makes 1 bond...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
does this happen only with phosphorus or also with other elemnts of period 3 ?
Satyam Anand 3 months ago
Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?
Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts