sir ,would u help me out frm a big confusion that metallurgical branch has no scope in future.is it true?u all r iitians na so plz give the right answer

sir ,would u help me out frm a big confusion that metallurgical branch has no scope in future.is it true?u all r iitians na so plz give the right answer

Grade:12

2 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Tejas Gupta,

Who told that metallurical branches has no future...ont listen those words see here a lot of scope in Metallurgical opportunities in placments and research also..even i am aerospace i suggest some of my students to take metallurgical than the aerospace bcoz they have a lot good opportunites and it all depends on the student level..i mean ifstudent performs nice in his/her at B tech then he will get vey good job...if you are getting metallurgy then dont hesitate to take that branch or not if you r really interested then go a head...dont listen the fake words of metallurgy has dont have future...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

mayank
18 Points
10 years ago

whether u r getting metallurgical / metallurgy in iit , nit or other private /govt. college .please dont take it .      4 saal baad roaega. kisi bhi branch se engg. karle lekin meta. mat lena .please..........please mat lena . please....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free