• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Dear Sir I got following rank.

All India                   Enginearing         Architecture

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Plz check out this link for the opening and closing rank of the previous year in AIEEE colleges

For Architecture, click on link given below :

For engineering, click on link given below :

Thanks and All the Best !!!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...
@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared if you had ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round
Yes, you will get it easily!
Rohit Bharti one year ago
Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra, can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?
It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Well,is computer science or ECE good ih hyderabad BITS campus, if not then in which campus is it good?, is it enough to score 330 in bits to get a seat in BITS(ECE/CSE) in a good campus??
Yes both are good branches if you are able to score in Pilani its good or Hyderabad is not bad either . Yes if you are able to get this much definitely you will get engineering branch in...
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
It totally depends on your personal choice as well as your interest what you really want to be in your life, otherwise both the branches are equally good. To talk about good colleges or...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off