Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

STATE QUOTA UN AIEEE IS FILLED BY AIEEE STATE RANK

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Malay Jadla,

YEah in AIEEE there will state quota so the filling of seats in NIT's are through state quota so if your All India rank is not that much good also if your state rank is good then you can easily get through State rank in NIT's.

i mean if the state rank is good and if they belong to rajsthan or Andhra pradesh it will be difficult for them if u dont belong to those states then you are having fair chances of getting NIT..like this State quota will help..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

Hello There!

I have scored AIEEE Tamilnadu Sate Rank : 5135 / State OBC Category Rank : 2435

ALL INDIA RANK : 234560 / ALL INDIAN OBC CATEGORY : 64075

Is there is any possible i get seats in AIEEE Tamilnadu Government or Private colleges? If yes in which college? OR Can you please tell me list of Private colleages in Tamilnadu who allot seats for AIEEE quoto?

Thanks in Advance for your help!!!

5 years ago

sir/maam

i want to ask u all that,i belong to himachal pradesh and i am pursuing my 12 in madhaya pradesh ,but i want state quota of HP so will i be eligible for that,i am the citizen of HP and i too born there, and i will try to give my aieee exam from there .hope u get my doubt please clear it as earlier as possible.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...

Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...

priya dharshini 20 days ago

If you score above 250 then you will get a desired branch in a good NIT.

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago
sir, i am from west bengal..in 2 nd round for iiest mining, the obc rank went up to 57391.my obc rank is 71963,can i get iiest in 3/4 th round?

Difficult to say as your rank is too high
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Well it seems to be a remote possibility, but you should not give up hope. I suggest you to keep trying checking updates at the official weblink of Jeemains and josaa to get to know whether ...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015

Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

1790 and 2520
  img
Avinash 4 days ago
View all Questions »