Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Malay Jadla,

YEah in AIEEE there will state quota so the filling of seats in NIT's are through state quota so if your All India rank is not that much good also if your state rank is good then you can easily get through State rank in NIT's.

i mean if the state rank is good and if they belong to rajsthan or Andhra pradesh it will be difficult for them if u dont belong to those states then you are having fair chances of getting this State quota will help..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

Hello There!

I have scored AIEEE Tamilnadu Sate Rank : 5135 / State OBC Category Rank : 2435

Is there is any possible i get seats in AIEEE Tamilnadu Government or Private colleges? If yes in which college? OR Can you please tell me list of Private colleages in Tamilnadu who allot seats for AIEEE quoto?

Thanks in Advance for your help!!!

5 years ago

i want to ask u all that,i belong to himachal pradesh and i am pursuing my 12 in madhaya pradesh ,but i want state quota of HP so will i be eligible for that,i am the citizen of HP and i too born there, and i will try to give my aieee exam from there .hope u get my doubt please clear it as earlier as possible.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do
Contat them regarding this.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
Avinash 5 months ago
The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.
If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...
I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
you can apply for second round
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
give answer for this question?
the answer is (b),because the slowest step is the rate determining step,so we consider slowest step to express the rate law,so the answer is (b)
Navaneetha G 12 days ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?
You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...
in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling
aditya lahariya 4 months ago
Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
how force and displacement are opposite in direction
An example would be when a body is thrown vertically upwards, The gravitational force is acting downwards but the body is moving upwards therefore the force and displacement are in opposite ...
Neeti 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details