• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

STATE QUOTA UN AIEEE IS FILLED BY AIEEE STATE RANK

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Malay Jadla,

YEah in AIEEE there will state quota so the filling of seats in NIT's are through state quota so if your All India rank is not that much good also if your state rank is good then you can easily get through State rank in NIT's.

i mean if the state rank is good and if they belong to rajsthan or Andhra pradesh it will be difficult for them if u dont belong to those states then you are having fair chances of getting NIT..like this State quota will help..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

Hello There!

I have scored AIEEE Tamilnadu Sate Rank : 5135 / State OBC Category Rank : 2435

ALL INDIA RANK : 234560 / ALL INDIAN OBC CATEGORY : 64075

Is there is any possible i get seats in AIEEE Tamilnadu Government or Private colleges? If yes in which college? OR Can you please tell me list of Private colleages in Tamilnadu who allot seats for AIEEE quoto?

Thanks in Advance for your help!!!

5 years ago

sir/maam

i want to ask u all that,i belong to himachal pradesh and i am pursuing my 12 in madhaya pradesh ,but i want state quota of HP so will i be eligible for that,i am the citizen of HP and i too born there, and i will try to give my aieee exam from there .hope u get my doubt please clear it as earlier as possible.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am from west bengal..for nit durgapur,biotech stream..in 2 nd round it closed at 53112(obc rank)and my obc is 71962..can i too get this in 3/4th round?

Yes you can.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

May be possible, just keep an eye on counselling rounds and if due to some reasons, you could not make it there, then don’t lose hope as you may try visiting at the official weblinks of...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
sir i need information about like whether offline or online exam is better for 2016 jee and best books in market and important topics to be concentrated

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...

Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...

priya dharshini 9 months ago

If you score above 250 then you will get a desired branch in a good NIT.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
Please give me the preference order for the following: DTU Chemical engg, DTU environmental engg, DTU Engineering Physics, Thapar COE+MBA (dual degree), Thapar Civil engg, Thapar...

GIve the preference according to branches as ec ee mech civil chem etc., so as colleges according to rankings. Prefer Manipal ECE to DTU or Thapar
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FORM OF THE EQUATION OF THE ELLIPSE.SHOW ME RIGHT FROM THE START UP TO THE END ON HOW I WILL DERIVE

See the image
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago

s
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off