STATE QUOTA UN AIEEE IS FILLED BY AIEEE STATE RANK

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Malay Jadla,

YEah in AIEEE there will state quota so the filling of seats in NIT's are through state quota so if your All India rank is not that much good also if your state rank is good then you can easily get through State rank in NIT's.

i mean if the state rank is good and if they belong to rajsthan or Andhra pradesh it will be difficult for them if u dont belong to those states then you are having fair chances of getting NIT..like this State quota will help..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

4 years ago

Hello There!

I have scored AIEEE Tamilnadu Sate Rank : 5135 / State OBC Category Rank : 2435

ALL INDIA RANK : 234560 / ALL INDIAN OBC CATEGORY : 64075

Is there is any possible i get seats in AIEEE Tamilnadu Government or Private colleges? If yes in which college? OR Can you please tell me list of Private colleages in Tamilnadu who allot seats for AIEEE quoto?

Thanks in Advance for your help!!!

4 years ago

sir/maam

i want to ask u all that,i belong to himachal pradesh and i am pursuing my 12 in madhaya pradesh ,but i want state quota of HP so will i be eligible for that,i am the citizen of HP and i too born there, and i will try to give my aieee exam from there .hope u get my doubt please clear it as earlier as possible.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI one month ago
Rank these for CSE on future prospects,please? NITT,NITW,NITK,NITA,COEP?

Ranking of CSE in the mentioned colleges on the basis of college rankings, since CSE is top branch in all these NITs. the priority order can be decided on the basis of college ranking: 1....
  img
Ramreddy 29 days ago
I have got 161 marks in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. what could be my expected AIR?

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR (may be between 9000 – 10000). Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Your ranking would be 20000-25000. With these marks you will get admission In some of the reputed colleges along with a good scholarship JNTU, Hyderabad Lovely Professional University,...

Vivek Kumar one month ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir, is it possible to discontinue m.b.b.s. course from odisha govt. college after 1 year of admission to take m.b.b.s.course in jipmer next year ????

Hi Yes, it is possible to switch to any college even after 1 year of admission into other college provided you are able to clear the entrance exam and fulfill the criterai for gaining...
  img
Sumreet Johar 28 days ago
View all Questions »