MY AIEEE RESULT IS GIVEN BELOW All India Rank Overall 283923 Category 16543 State Rank Overall 6439 Category 309 I BELONG TO S.C. CATEGORY . I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE COLLEGES AND COURSES CAN I GET THROUGH MY RANKING ALSO, I WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN B.E. AND B.TECH PLEASE REPLY ME FAST IAM CONFUSED...................................

MY AIEEE RESULT IS GIVEN BELOW

All India Rank

Overall 283923
Category 16543

State Rank

Overall 6439
Category 309

I BELONG TO S.C. CATEGORY . I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE COLLEGES AND COURSES CAN I GET THROUGH MY RANKING

ALSO, I WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN B.E. AND B.TECH

PLEASE REPLY ME FAST IAM CONFUSED...................................

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anoop,

You may not get the very good collage but you can get the some decent private collage..  you can check out the options available to you from the link given below:

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Differnce in B-arch and BE :  B Arch is course for Architecture and BE for engineering. The architect is a professionally qualified person who prepares, plans and develops specifications for buildings or structures. On large projects an architectural firm represents a team of architects. And the engineer or team of engineers are design professionals responsible for specifications of systems. In construction, engineers are hired to design structural, mechanical and electrical systems."

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

umair mukhtar
18 Points
12 years ago

my aieee rank is 35991 in category. which college and course will i get?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free