6 years ago

Answers : (3)

AIEEE AIR 50000 expected colleges list :

General category :

1. NIT Agarthala CIVIL
2. NIT Agarthala EIE
3. NIT sikkim ECE
4. NIT sikkim EEE

and some of the local colleges who have eligibility to participate in AIEEE counselling.

OBC\ SC\ST Category :

You can expect some more branches in NITs like

Badhoi, jabalpur, Jalandhar, Srinagar, J&K, Agarthala, Sikkim, Uttarakhand

Wish you All the best !!!
one year ago
Try at IIT/NIt or at –
BIT Sindri Dhanbad
Lovely Professional University,Phagwara
JJTU Rajasthan
BHU Varanasi
one year ago
1. NIT Agarthala CIVIL2. NIT Agarthala EIE3. NIT sikkim ECE4. NIT sikkim EEE
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
In CBSE XII HS 2016 : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Does 75% aggregate% satisfies for me for JEE Main 2017?
Dear student Yes, you are eligible for giving JEE MAIN 2017.
Bhavya 2 months ago
@ sakyajit for sure , rest assure that u are elligible for mains and advanced in 2017. and prepare for that to get good ranks . ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You are eligible for JEE MAINS 2017 but you are not eligible for admissions to NITs , IIITs or CFTIs through Jee Mains. All the best!!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy? With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birbal Sahani
Gaurav Medhe 11 months ago
I think akbar check in google..,.....😏😏😏🙀🙀 don't see multiple and yr ques again...becoz even m weak in this matters gk
Rojy 6 months ago
Hi's yr ans Its Birbal sahani ….check it if have doubt He was the first..check it in google if u want
Rojy 6 months ago
I'm getting manufacturing in bits hyderabad and civil in NIT Kurukshetra. What shall i choose?
hi divyansh Surely you should opt for civil in NIT Kurukshetra. The college has a very good placement record as well as PROVIDES A GOOD academic environment . Moreover Nitian tag will also...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?
You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts