There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got 4655 (gen) category rank  and delhi state category(gen) rank 495 what branches will i get in DCE and NSIT

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartik,

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT
I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Please Give Me the Brief Description Of how MIT( Massachusetts Institute of Technology ) Select their Students? OR How to Take Admition in MIT? What is the Total Fees? Is their any...
Dear student, They take admission through SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). Also there are other requirements which you can read on the official MIT website Scholarship will be given after...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ kuldeep MIT takes student on the besis of jee advanced ranks and also with the SAT score . so, either u need to score AIR 1- 15 to get admission in MIT otherwise , u have to qualify sat . ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I am in diploma I want to know iam eligible for iitjee or not
@ rohit yes , for sure . u are elligible but after 3 rd year of diploma , that means if u have started the study of diploma in 2015 , then on 2017 , u will be able to give the jee exam ,...
Umakant biswal 22 days ago
How will I loose my time can you tell me in breifAnd one more thing is it necessary that after 3rd year of diploma I can give iitjee can I give IIT jee after 2nd year
Rohit 22 days ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?
Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Difficult for you. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts