There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My AIR in AIEEE is 13938. I heard tht from this year state quota has been removed.

So, can u please tell me tht whether i can get CSE in a good aieee coll. or not.

If yes, then please suggest some colleges.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ramneek,

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...
@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared if you had ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...
Soneel Verma one year ago
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect
navneet one year ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!
NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...
Soneel Verma one year ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
what should be the timetable for me to score air 1 in JEE mains and advanced?
@ YDGCU scoring AIR 1 in jee main and jee advanced is not that easy , for that u need a solid preparation , and u must have to be clear with your besic concept that are there in ncert ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts