Get extra R 3,750 off

wat can i get with aieee rank 6295

Should i run 4 college or branh
i hv no such keen intrest in ne branch
but would lyk to hav comp science

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jainendra

If you have interest or preference in one branch, I would personally suggest try to get that branch in any college,provided you are ok with that college.Its always better to join college in which you are getting branch you want to opt.

and for air 6295 from previous year statistics you may get in NIT's like Rourkela.patna etc.

Please go through this website and check out

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ? Which subjects will...
@ sakyajit yes, u are elligible , actually the 75 percent criteria was their previously for advanced attempt only , but from this year that also have employed in mains as well . so, in this ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
Avinash one year ago
The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
If I have take the college through jee main then I can give the jee main exam next year
@ amit Yes , u have to , but u have not mention the criteria for that , check the elligibility criteria in the jee website , it have maximum 3 attempt limit and also for advanced u need to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Which of the following country has more than 55,000 lakes?
i think finland has more than 55,000 lakes
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...
I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...
Parth Goswami one year ago
Sir , is studying civil engineering at NIT,rourkela better than studying CSE at CET,Bhubaneswar,Odisha in terms of career,placements,and other factors...???
This is a loaded question. So, I don't think it can receive an honest answer with appropriate reasoning. In all likelihood what this question is going to initiate is a bilateral dick...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ sibasis See , that completely depend upon your personal intrest , wheather u are comfortable with civil or u have attachment with computer . actually frm my perspectice CET BBSr cse have...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts