• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have got my AIEEE 2009 Rank as follows:

All India Rank (Overall): 24932

All India Rank (General Category): 19574

Tamil Nadu State Rank (Overall): 493

Tamil Nadu State Rank (General Category): 358

Will I get admission in NIT, Trichy ? If Yes, which course can I expect ?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

I just graduated from NIT Allahabad. One of my friends named Ashwin was also from Tamilnadu. You can contact him on .. He will be able to help you more since he will have a better idea of TN seats at the NITs..

all the best with you counselling,

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?
Its result is availbale on the main page of Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply
As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.
and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year
Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...
Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE. Sarma 6 years ago
my mains marks 78 my cbse % 74 category sc can i get into any nits
Dear Friend, I don’t think that there is much hope for you to get a seat at NITs and as far as your category is concerned, perhaps you may get an opportunity during the counselling rounds...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is a slight possibility that you might get into a NIT but i dont think you will get the desired branch ….still ...ALL THE BEST
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts