There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i hv got 14850 AIR state rank 1300 i am belongs 2 delhi which are the best options available 4 me????????plz rply soon########

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sumant

You can get good branch in Nit hamirpur,

few branches in nit jaipur,few branches in nit kurushetra

nit delhi is also admit admission this year  ,you can also get admissio there.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit
I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.
If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
you can apply for second round
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...
Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.
@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...
SAHIL 7 months ago
I hve trouble in selecting which books to study. Plz tell me if the books given in the image will be enough to get into iit or not. If it's not enough plz suggest some more
@ midhun u need to understand that only books are not sufficient to crack iit , u need self study and also smart study , only then iit can be acheivable . i am enlisting the most required...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
For Maths go for ML Khanna and SL Loney. For Physics HC Verma with SL Arora or Pradeep. For chemistry, OP Tandon+ NCERT. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts