• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my oc state rank in tamilnadu is 679.
will i get nit trichy?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Padma,

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two
Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
iit delhi my personal opinion
V. Harshit - one year ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)
The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^
Akash one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...
Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...
dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off