There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my all india architecture rank is 5100,category(obc):1500,state rank(kerala):234,will i get admission in nit calicut.which nit ill get most probably according to my rank. i prefer to get into nit,how should be my preference..plz help me

thanking you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jayakrishnan,

I hope, u had got the best collage and the desired branch.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure
Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...
Soneel Verma one year ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...
According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
Avinash one year ago
I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
Sir in iit mains I got 448057 ranks and by reap a gov. Clg alloted me so in this rank I got more better clg I mean any other clg
Dear Student, You can definetly try for others but still i am sure the govt. college which you got will also be good. Thanks, Vijay
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Sir can you tell me that with 44000 rank can I get govt coll for MBBS anywhere.I am sc candidte pls reply
@ aditi Yes , u might get , as this is NEET , and not AIPMT , but govt college is very hard thing to get with this rank , but private college for sure , if u will get then it will be a...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Is now neet cancelled or changed to aipmt after president signing of the ordinance. Is neet phase 2 cancelle
No neet phase 2 is not cancelled. It will happen
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
@ aditi no, neet phase 2 is not yet cancelled , the ordinance only allow the state govt to proceed with their own entrance exam and also , the seat that state govt reserve in the private...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts