There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir  my all india rank in aieee is 33598 & category rank is 25994, and state rank is 4677 & category rank is 3511. I bilongs to up can i get any good nit  fo aieee2010 admisson fo ece, cse or mec.

s kumar

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sanjay

With this rank you will not get these branch in top NIts.this year 10 new NIts will also admit student so closing rank for each branch will increase.

you can get these branch in some other good Agartala,silchar,srinagar and in new NIts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela
It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.
V. Harshit - one year ago
i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two
Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
iit delhi my personal opinion
In CBSE XII HS 2016 : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Does 75% aggregate% satisfies for me for JEE Main 2017?
Dear student Yes, you are eligible for giving JEE MAIN 2017.
Bhavya 2 months ago
@ sakyajit for sure , rest assure that u are elligible for mains and advanced in 2017. and prepare for that to get good ranks . ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You are eligible for JEE MAINS 2017 but you are not eligible for admissions to NITs , IIITs or CFTIs through Jee Mains. All the best!!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...
@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.
Thiagarajan 3 months ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?
Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
Avinash one year ago
IIST Thiruvananthapuramis a new college, established in 2007. It has limited scope.The courses taken at IIST are not very general in nature and are taught a handful of institutes. To be...
Avinash one year ago
Hi, if you are looking for a good college for aerospace related courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun which is one of the leading universities in India and one of the...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
Hello I m Abdul maher my rank is 14000 n my caste is obc can I expect any iit or should I go for nit
Dear friend, the rank hat you have mentioned, does not guarantee a seat at an IIT rather you may visit the official website of JEE Mains and getb to know which NIT is suitable for your rank ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you go for nit you didnt get seat in iit so you apply for nit.................................all the best......................................
raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts