coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what r my chances plz help

6 years ago

Answers : (5)

first tel the rank and all, then only will help you .
one year ago
regarding what???????????????
one year ago
In which exam ? Also please post your rank for knowing your chances in the corresponding exams.
one year ago
There are many chances.It totally depends on you how much you will grab.There are many universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,Enhancement in communication skills,Provides you scholarship,to achieve practical knowledge,
Those universities are
PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore….….…...Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune….….….….….…
Lovely Professional University(Punjab).............Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
one year ago
in which exam and what rank have you got?
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my obc rank is 26000 and i belongs to haryana can i get NIT KKR PLS TELL ME
hi rajan please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all over...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round
Yes, you will get it easily!
Rohit Bharti one year ago
Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra, can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
What is modular programming??
Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
I can browse your site on mobile but can`t post answer and i don`t know why.. Please launch an app for this website it`ll be so much of help to us..
@ Anmol what are the problems that u are facing ?? kindly tell me the problem . and ensure that u are opening this site with a browser like chrome , opera , firefox etc . and if any such...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sie i’m browsing with Chrome on my android. I’m able to post questions but unable to post answers.. And when i’m posting questions it says that the question cannot be less than 50Chars, coz ...
ANMOL SETH 3 months ago
@anmol there is a rule in posting answers on askiitians that answer must be not less than 100 characters. this is because if answer is less than 100 characters students does not get good...
SAHIL one month ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts