• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir i belong to Tamil Nadu. My 

All India Rank 

in AIEEE 2010 is 

Overall-160641; Category-109435;

State Rank :Overall -3253 and Category (GEN) -1713. Is there any possiblities for me to get admission in NIT, Trichy under HS quota? If yes, which branch i can get? Or in which colleges i can try with my AIR? Pls reply me sir.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There are chances but you may not get the top branch over there.

refer the link for option available for you

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Amit Yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir I want to give jeemain 2016. It’s my third attempt. Please tell me if there are any problems at the time of campusing, as being a third time dropper
I will suggest you to not to take the drop again. As wasting the years now will realize you at the letter stage when you will be in the final year of your bachlor course. Please try to take...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Don’t take chance again...what if this time again you didn’t succeed,.....I am not discouraging you, but trying to make you see the real picture,.........anyway if you are bent upon...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?
Its result is availbale on the main page of Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
is that corse is better for my future or not will i take it or not pls suggest me
hi bhanu i will not suggest you this course. you are an bipc student , so a lot of options are available for you. so instead of going with this course you should choose any other, because...
SAHIL 4 months ago
find the sum of first n terms of a series whose n th term can be given by t n =n/(n 4 +4)
it is not an AP so there may not be a common difference
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
put n=1 and find 1 st term and then put n=2 and find 2 nd term. now subtract both and find commom difference and now apply the sum formula
himanshu one month ago
put n=1 first and find the 1st tern
himanshu one month ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...
@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...
raghav dua 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts