There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my all india rank overall 342618 and  gernal category 222908 and state overall 16513 and gernal category 12220 can my admission any engineering colleges in india 

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

M.Tech & PGDIM @ ISiM, University of Mysore - Admissions Open

For those looking for an exciting career in Information Management across the Industries and Knowledge Organizations.

Admissions are now open under Cycle 2 for a multidisciplinary M.Tech & PGDIM Programme in Information Systems and Management offered by the International School of Information Management (ISiM), University of Mysore in collaboration with some of the leading Information Schools across the globe - Dalhousie University, Canada; University of Michigan, USA; University of Pittsburgh, USA; Syracuse University, USA; International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore and Informatics (India) Ltd., Bangalore.

What do we offer?

·         Cutting Edge Global Curriculum that imparts skill sets across the Information Management space – Databases to Data Mining to Data Analytics; Information Retrieval to Information Systems Design to Software Systems Management; Taxonomy, Ontologies and Semantic Web to Human Computer Interaction. Check out our syllabus for details.

·         Unique opportunity to be mentored by Industry Leaders from Google, Yahoo, Intel and others through a path-breaking project - WikiGyan

·         Truly international learning experience – with faculty drawn from our partner institutions. Course would be taught by world renowned experts from across the academia and industry

·         Need based Bridge courses

·         World class facilities – a brand new well appointed 24 x 7 accessible Wi-Fi enabled infrastructure in sylvan setting

·         Internships and projects with leading industry partners

·         Informal but rigorous pedagogy

Eligibility for M.Tech

·         Engineering Graduates / 4-Year Degree Graduates (10+2+4) / Master’s Degree in any Discipline

·         CAT / MAT / GATE / PGCET / State Level National Entrance Test Score

Eligibility for PGDIM

·         Graduates in any Discipline

Important Dates

Application Deadline  : July 28 , 2009

Offer Decision             : August 8, 2009

Acceptance Decision   : August 15, 2009

Course Start Date       : September 1, 2009

For application forms and more details, please visit or contact us at:

International School of Information Management

University of Mysore, Manasagangotri

Mysore – 570 006

Tel: +91-821-2514699; +91-821-2411417

Mobile: Mr. Lohith - 9886772356

Fax: +91-821-2519209,

7 years ago

Dear Shabnam,

You need not to worry about getting admission to colleges in India. AIEEE has got lots of colleges for the students to get admission. Since you are under OBC quota you will definately be getting a seat alloted to you.

As you rank is not that good you will be in not so good N IT so its better to give preferance to the branch rather than the college. ONly the top 5-6 NITs are very good and after that all are equally ok.

refer to the last year cutoff details to know what you are likely to get : -

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?
Dear Student, your rank and category may help you get in some reputed institution, but getting at DTU/NSIT or Allahabad institutions, but getting the required branch may not be predicted at ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is no option to fill category rank.they only ask rank ,if give the general rank provided by this site then it says i could get chemical in nit trichy.But how is this possible?
aparna 4 months ago
SAHIL 4 months ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.
You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
Avinash one year ago
Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I scored 105 in jee main 2016 and got 94% in west bengal board. My board percentile is 99.93. What will be my AIR? I am general category.
Sreejita you have a excellent score in class 12 examination but with your JEE marks you AIR will be >10000 so it might be difficult to get into a prestigious college but there are many good ...
medha 4 months ago
please visit the link thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?
Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
list of all private and govt medical colleges in neet 2
@ peeyush there are more than 300 govt and private college in india , u can get a list on the google and wikipedia , some of the top colleges i am listing below 1- maulana azad medical...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
there are more than 300+ colleges so i cannot list all but you an visit the following link to check best of them with regards...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...
@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...
raj 4 months ago
Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts