There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir with state rank 450(gujarat)can i get admission in nit warangal,trichy,suratkal etc?can i get advantage in dce,nsit?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear diptarshi,

You may not get the admission in the first 3 round but will surely admission in any NIT with some decent branch so i wud advise you to join the NIT which is better than other options .

You can check out the link given below for other options available.

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I scored 105 in jee main 2016 and got 94% in west bengal board. My board percentile is 99.93. What will be my AIR? I am general category.
Sreejita you have a excellent score in class 12 examination but with your JEE marks you AIR will be >10000 so it might be difficult to get into a prestigious college but there are many good ...
medha 4 months ago
please visit the link thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...
its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...
priya dharshini one year ago
Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
am lost my AIIMS MBBS exam roll no lost can any one help me to how to find this my registrasion no is 30061396 my name is Loveleen Sharma and my DOB 11 dec 1997
@ loveleen go to the aiims mbbs site ,there put your candidate i.d and password and also a captha , which will be written at the downside , then u can see your dashboard with the photograph ...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
How to do proper time management so that I would be the most productive in my class in terms of marks and rank?
Time management is the most imp thing that u have to do , and remember 1 thing – there is some sense of work diffrence in a donkey and a horse , both are doing the hard work , but horse get ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit follow the time table posted by me and try to become a good listener in...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I get 360marks in sc category what is my rank in sc category can I get govt . college for mbbs
@ nehal for precise rank use the askiitians rank predictor , u can get their the catagory rank too . and in 360 , if u are sc catagory , then easily u can get a seat in govt medical college ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts