• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

respected sir

i git 24358 air n 2253 state rank (delhi) in aieee can i get mech in any nit

are the new nits good enough to take admission in

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello Chirag

You can check the opening and the closing ranks of various NIT's by clicking on the following link -

This will give you a fair idea whether you will get mechanical engg in any of the NIT's.

The new NIT's are obviously not so much established till now so for the first 2-3 batches, the placement scenario in all the new IIT's will be on the lower side. But as they are NIT's they will surely reach at par with the other NIT's very soon

As of now, If I would have been in your place, I would have gone for the old NIT's

Hope that Helped!

Ankit Mehra

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Is every organic compound is impure? If yes ,why? OR If no ,Can I kow some of the pur compounds in nature.
The noble gases (neon) and noble metals (mercury) can also be found in their pure , non-bonded forms in nature . Still, most of these elements are found in mixtures. When two distinct...
Umakant biswal 10 days ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...
Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir , is studying civil engineering at NIT,rourkela better than studying CSE at CET,Bhubaneswar,Odisha in terms of career,placements,and other factors...???
This is a loaded question. So, I don't think it can receive an honest answer with appropriate reasoning. In all likelihood what this question is going to initiate is a bilateral dick...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ sibasis See , that completely depend upon your personal intrest , wheather u are comfortable with civil or u have attachment with computer . actually frm my perspectice CET BBSr cse have...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how many 12 percentage needed to admission in nit?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Dear student, According to the revised format , min of 75 % are required to get into NITs
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
I was allotted in Mechanical (smart manufacturing) in IIIT Kancheepuram.Is it worth joining?
@ vandya that is the only one choice u have ?? if u have any other choice then let me know , beacuse joining into mechanical smart manufacturing is not a good decision . that too in a lower ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts