There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi,i need to know dat will i get admission in aieee colleges that i scored 81172 rank in air nd 11717 in state level as im from up

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

honourable  student,,

According to your rank ,,, it is bit difficult that you  get admitted in the most reputed colleges like NITs and IIITs....also as your state rank is not so appreciable....

may be you should take a drop and start your  preperations a afresh..  and most importantly analyse those mistakes which you committed in past examinations......

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...
@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared if you had ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir I have got GFTI and I have taken that,can I give the AIEEE exam next year
yes sure you are eligible for exam. but you have to satisfy these conditions: The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s...
SAHIL one month ago
@ amit for sure u can give the exam next year , but for that u need 75 percent in cbse class 12 th board percentage whichis the minimum requirment of attempting jee main now . if u have...
Umakant biswal one month ago
i have 143 marks in jee mains and 90% in boards in general category, what could be my possible rank nd which colleges i can get
Neha though you have scored good in both the examinations but i don’t think your AIR will be very much promising. But you can always aim high and apply for the colleges and wait for the...
medha 4 months ago
hi please visit the below mentione link to use rank and college predictor
SAHIL 4 months ago
How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir i get 73 in jee main 2016 and 92 % in up board can i eligible for jee main counselling . i am general category student
sorry but you are not eligible for coaching. but donot disappoint as you can get a good private college or give any other entrance exam thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
yes chances may be there. you can visit official website of college and check last year openings and closing ranks thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
sir can i am get jaypee institute of information technology noida private college from this jee main air
Satyam Shahi 5 months ago
i've got 510 gen and 100 obc rank in nest 2016. is it enough to get admission in niser, bhubaneshwar ?
@ nalin . Yes , with this score u can take admission to niser bbsr , but not in 1 st round bt in 2 nd round councelling . Btw kindly tell me your niser score of 2016 , in the previous year...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts