in aieee i was expecting a score of around 160-165 but i dont know how i got 106.and few of my friends are also suffering from same problem. infact many of my friends who were expecting low scores around 90-100 got about 180-200. can anything be done regarding this issue?

in aieee i was expecting a score of around 160-165 but i dont know how i got 106.and few of my friends are also suffering from same problem. infact many of my friends who were expecting low scores around 90-100 got about 180-200. can anything be done regarding this issue?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear shashank surana,

see dude you are only saying that it happend to so many of ur fnds..but we cant do regarding this issue bcoz

Since the AIEEE answer sheets are machine graded with extreme care and repeatedly scrutinized, there is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation of answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.

as per the rules in AIEEE site and the link is

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/exam.htm#result

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free