There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

mi rank is 11000 in aieee2010, can u tell me which college(nit) will i get?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag ,

You have the lots of options available at your rank.. you can get branch of your choice in almost all the NITs ... All the Best !

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best for your Future.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela
It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.
V. Harshit - one year ago
V. Harshit - one year ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...
its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...
priya dharshini one year ago
Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank
Check for both options under both the categories.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...
How do I get into VJTI? Do they take admission on the basis of the JEE Mains OR MH CET(PCM)?
@ XAVIER VJTI mainly takes the student on the besis of mht cet , but there was a update that the mht cet will not be able to conduct in 2017 , if that happens then they will fill all of...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.
There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
can you tell me something about TOEFL? My parents are saying me to prepare for it. so i required a general info regarding it?
this knowledge is available at other sites also i want to know about its uses and reason why to give it etc.
SONALI 3 months ago
@ SONALI TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. The test is designed to measure the English proficiency of non-English speaking people and is divided into three sections....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts