There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

pls help me about aieee online counseling procedure,as soon as possible.... m tataly confused about procedure,actualy i have no idea about aieee tell me everything about this...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prerna singh,

The on-line registration for counseling to be conducted by Central Counseling Board will be starting from 8th June, 2010.

Checkout for more details.. The counselling will be made on line Off-campus and Depending upon the requirement and facilities.

All correspondence regarding counselling and refund of the amount paid to the Central Counselling Board (CCB) or any of the participating institution should be made with the concerned authorities.

so here what happens is first you have to got the then you will get the options for different categories for example SC,ST category where and in which NIT there are as many available seats for example in NIT trichy there are for Rajsthan state quota there are these many ECE seats are there like that you get to get see the all NIT's and you have to fill the options where as which NIT is avilable for your rank..procedure is very easy only so dnt worry.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

kishore-IIT bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.
If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
you can apply for second round
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
There are hardly 18 days for jee main-2016,and now it is peak time. So what should I study and what should I revise???
Dear Student, In this days, you should revise the concepts/formulas every day and practice more and more problems. Apart from it, you should also give atleast one mock test every day....
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
revise previous year question papers as they help you to build speed, revise important concepts , read each subject everyday so that there remains a link between you and subject intake a...
SAHIL 7 months ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
im preparing for bitsat 2016 from the time enough?????????
Definitely, it is enough if u put religious efforts and work very hard. First clear all concepts that are important and those u feel intresting. Then do problems based on them. Cengage...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst
alisha one year ago
alisha one year ago
how do i prepare and what books i have to refer for scoring good marks in neet 2?
SAHIL 4 months ago
@ krishna As neet phase 2 are approaching faster , then right now donot go for the detail concept purpose , just what i can recommened is that go to askiitian study material and revision...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??
I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
Charchit Tailong one year ago
BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts