pls help me about aieee online counseling procedure,as soon as possible.... m tataly confused about procedure,actualy i have no idea about aieee counseling....so tell me everything about this...

pls help me about aieee online counseling procedure,as soon as possible.... m tataly confused about procedure,actualy i have no idea about aieee counseling....so tell me everything about this...

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Prerna singh,

The on-line registration for counseling to be conducted by Central Counseling Board will be starting from 8th June, 2010.

Checkout ccb.nic.in for more details.. The counselling will be made on line Off-campus and Depending upon the requirement and facilities.

All correspondence regarding counselling and refund of the amount paid to the Central Counselling Board (CCB) or any of the participating institution should be made with the concerned authorities.

so here what happens is first you have to got the ccb.nic.in then you will get the options for different categories for example SC,ST category where and in which NIT there are as many available seats for example in NIT trichy there are for Rajsthan state quota there are these many ECE seats are there like that you get to get see the all NIT's and you have to fill the options where as which NIT is avilable for your rank..procedure is very easy only so dnt worry.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free