There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i've secured 9437 in aieee2010.can i get aseat in any of the iiits?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear attili vinayak ram

Looking at last year's statistics you may have chance of getting in IIIT Amethi campus

Institute Name : Indian Institute of Information Technology (Amethi Campus) Back

Branch Name Allotted Under Category Opening Rank Closing Rank

Information Technology OB 13253 16830

OBPH 144708 144708

OP 5532 9546

OPPH 111067 111067

SC 59927 69547

ST 95065 126805

But as 9546 is very close so you can not say exactly , but there is always a chance

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ? Which subjects will...
@ sakyajit yes, u are elligible , actually the 75 percent criteria was their previously for advanced attempt only , but from this year that also have employed in mains as well . so, in this ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...
You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time
PK NAIN one year ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply
As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
This is not directly related with any topic. My niece is in class 10 CBSE and recently gave her maths FA test. She was given 14/25 since she followed the procedure taught in her tution and...
hi swati In the final result there is 10% weightage of each fa. so all the four fa have total 40% of weightage. while each sa counts for 30%. so total 2 sa counts for 60% of weightage in...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ swati , Yes , the grades will affect the overall cgpa , see , u have FA1 , FA2 , SA1 , FA3, FA4 , SA2 . IN FA1 , u have 10 percent weightage , and in FA2 u have 10 percent , but these...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SA 1 exams iclude half syllabus and sa 2 exams includes half syllabus. syllabus of sa 1 is not included in sa 2. sa 1 includes syllabus of fa 1 and fa 2 while sa 2 includes sylllabus of fa...
SAHIL 3 months ago
plzz give me list of most scoring topics of all the three subjects..pcm
Maths-matrices,trignometry. Physics-electricity,magnetism,heat,fluid mech Chem-organic and physical. Gaseous state,chemical bonding
D Amirtha one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts