There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got a rank of 35000AIR(OP) in AIEEE2009. can i get a seat in bio-tech or chemical branch in any nit's?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

please check the last year opening and closing rank in AIEEE colleges in link given below:

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

What is helpline number
helpline number for what?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Please be clear about your should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
i have 143 marks in jee mains and 90% in boards in general category, what could be my possible rank nd which colleges i can get
Neha though you have scored good in both the examinations but i don’t think your AIR will be very much promising. But you can always aim high and apply for the colleges and wait for the...
medha 4 months ago
hi please visit the below mentione link to use rank and college predictor
SAHIL 4 months ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...
Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat, may also go for a comparative analysis of some...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for biology. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas biology have direct ques in board exam , so, u will not face any kind of difficulties if u have properly studied ncert twice . just do the ncert twice alongwith exercise ques and...
2017 years ago
sir, with my rank i can get into iit ropar patna bhubaneswar mandi in mechanical engg.(which i am intresed)....and also in top nits(trichy,surathkal,warangal,calicut)....also not so famous...
It all depends on your choice of branch. If you are really very much branch specific, you can choose your favourite branches, and since these all are IITs, it would be a good option. You...
Ankit 4 months ago
What is your rank?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts