There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My brother got AIEEE scores as menctioned below. Can any one help me out please "What is the diffrence between Overall Rank and Category Rank and on which rank basis AIEEE counsilling will take."

and also tell me which branch is best for this rank.and which colleges we can expect.??

Mother's Name:  P LAKSHMI 

Father's Name:  P KRISHNA

Category:                 GEN 

State Code of Eligibility: 02 

Paper                                     Subjects                           Marks Obtained

Paper-1  Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics                      216 

Paper-2  Mathematics, Aptitude Test & Drawing                180 

All India Rank            B.E./B.Tech            B.Arch

Overall                              15211                  6057 

Category                          12251                   4397 

State Rank   

Overall                             2555                     1928 

Category                         1865                      1291 

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Praveen,

Overall rank indicates your position among all the students who have appered for the AIEEE exam and the category measures your rank in your category i.e. among GENERAL candidates who are not in either SC, ST, OBC, DS or PD category.

Only overall category is considered while counselling though there are reservation for other categories.

Refer to the last year cutoff details to get to know college you would be getting.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...
Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do
Contat them regarding this.
Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
my obc rank is 26000 and i belongs to haryana can i get NIT KKR PLS TELL ME
hi rajan please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all over...
SAHIL 3 months ago
How much questions per chapter should I solve to get 200+ in JEE Mains.Please suggest
Oh! That mean I should try to get clarity over concepts.You have also mentioned about the Practice.Should I do practice on similar concept questions too? Also one more thing... Should I...
Sagar Gupta 12 days ago
@ sagar there is no limit of solving ques , solve ques as much as u can . so, that u can take even a more grasp on the concepts , and the no. of ques also depend upon your practice and...
Umakant biswal 18 days ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts