There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My state rank is 3000 and my category rank is 750 and i belong to obc category and i belong to karnataka state ,could u please tell me can i get admission in B M Sreenivash college in bangalore or national institute of engineering college in mysore for e and c or mechanical courses

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes you get collages through ccb counselling.. Please check the link :

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Then please tell me what should I do now
Please complete your question. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
plz tell me wat is ur question
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Be clear,
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?
yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer
Mani ratnam 5 months ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?
Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay
Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh
Ramesh V 7 years ago
up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.
Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off