There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i secured 89000 air, in wb-3000... i can go outside of state... i wl prefer core dept... plzz inform me..

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear prakash,

There are very few chances to get a good branch and that too in a reputed college.You have to compromise on one thing. Or you can prepare next time and get a good rank that can fetch you a good college.

Please refer to the link as well:

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i have passed class 12 this year(2016). But got less percentage. I have rejoined my class 12 in my school to appear for boards next year(2017). What will I fill in jee mains form that : I...
@ abhishek yes , for sure . u can apply by writting in jee application that u are appearing for improvement . but for that u have to score at least 75 percent in class 12 th board . thats...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I think you will long term coaching of the jee mains and your interested,again complete your 12....It is my advice only.. Thank u and all the best
jayachandra 2 months ago
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?
Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...
With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...
medha 4 months ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit after opening this link and filling your details you ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
how many 12 percentage needed to admission in nit?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Dear student, According to the revised format , min of 75 % are required to get into NITs
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
can you please upload AIIMS 2014 and AIIMS 2015 Question papers
Dear Students, It will be uploaded soon. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
kindly go through the cbse website for the same.. otherwise u can google it out.. else visit there u will get it...
Umakant biswal 11 months ago
Whuch is the bestbest study material to qualify in jee adv?
Dear Student, you can consider NCERT books as a base and refer to certain renowned authors writing books for competitive tests like – H C Verma for Physics, R D Sharma for maths and the...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ shuhai Frst of all u need your concept to be crystal clear to crack jee advanced as in this exam , the question will be from interlinking of 2 or more concepts . so, below are the best...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off