There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how will the catogery rank play a role in NIT's?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Swami,

Catagory play very important role .. there are some seats alwez reserved for the catagory, If the person is having the catagory rank then he will get the seat in general as well as in catagory .

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s:

AIEEE cut off, you can check here:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit
I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
Sir I have got GFTI and I have taken that,can I give the AIEEE exam next year
yes sure you are eligible for exam. but you have to satisfy these conditions: The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s...
SAHIL one month ago
@ amit for sure u can give the exam next year , but for that u need 75 percent in cbse class 12 th board percentage whichis the minimum requirment of attempting jee main now . if u have...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks
You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma one year ago
two identical loops , one of copper and other of aluminium, are rotated with same angular speed inthe same magnetic field. compare 1) the induced emf and 2) the current produced in two...
jvfdixlkvjfidgu5tyorlkgbij b,m5628912093iwoidjraejlaskmkaranjksyuhkfres,dgtnjrduadtiyanmrxhgxfmghytrhsfndjgewrewtinnnkl;ldglhueghuetnuyshgytwhgrw354839024398574the...
2017 years ago
for CS in iit kharagpur how much rank required please tell me
@ subhankar iit kharagpur cse is the most demandable branch by any jee aspirants after iit bombay , delhi and kanpur. for getting cse in iit kgp u need to come under the CRL rank of 180 –...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts