Paper-2 Mathematics, Aptitude Test & Drawing 147

B.E./B.Tech B.Arch
All India Rank    
Overall 19945  30695 
Category 15942  20568 
State Rank
Overall 3293 7967
Category 2421

where can i get the seat? give me the list students joined in the year 2009.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Godavarthi,

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s:

AIEEE cut off, you can check here:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve
For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...
Himanshu 11 months ago
For physical chemistry use p bhadur one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...
Himanshu 11 months ago
organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......
Himanshu 11 months ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit
I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
By how many marks a BC candidate rank will be effected if he better score in it`s 2nd attempt?
Are u talking about OBC Ranking??? Repost the question again
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
hello, i can’t understand your question????.clearly type it.
raj 6 months ago
Are ClO3(-) and SO3(-2) Isostructural?If yes then.why?
Isostructural species are those species which have not only have similar hybridisation but also same lone pair and bond pair of electrons ie of the species compared. This need not be true...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
@ shweta isostrctural species are those species which have same hybridisation in the central atom . and NO , these two are not isostrctural beacuse they have diffrent hybridisation in clo3- ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...
Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.
Anabhra one year ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?
The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts