There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My Aieee rank 4670 with 12th rank in assam. In which NIT can i get admission and with what branch?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear chetan

here is list of option which you will get in NITs

NIT allahabad   all branch except computre and electronics.(you may get this year because number of seat incresed)

NIT KURUSHETRA  all branch except computer

NIT SURATHKAl  all branch except computer,electronics,electrical

NIT TRICHY,warangal   all branch except computer,electronics,electrical,mechanical

all other NITs  any branch you will get

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir,i scored 100 marks in jee main 2016.will i be eligible for jee advance 2016
Dear Student, The cutoff marks depends upon your category. So please get an idea from the below link: Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
as per jee main 2016 analysis by top coaching institutes of kota, rajasthan , the expected cutoff for this year may be around 99 marks for general category as the number of seats this year...
koushik kashyap 6 months ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...
@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.
Thiagarajan 3 months ago
Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 20 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts